U.G. Nuwan Duminda Welcome to my creative space.

 About the Artist: U.G. Nuwan Duminda

Welcome to my creative space.

I believe that a true portrait is never just a mechanical replication of a face; as the saying goes, “A portrait is not made in the camera, but on either side of it.” It is an emotional bridge built between the subject's story, the memories they hold, and the hand that brings them to life on a blank surface.


I am U.G. Nuwan Duminda, a professional fine artist, illustrator, and portrait specialist based in Sandalankawa, Sri Lanka. Through my studio, City Art Works, I dedicate my life to capturing memories, one careful pencil stroke and brushstroke at a time.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.G. Nuwan Duminda Welcome to my creative space.

U.G. Nuwan Duminda, Hon. FNPAS Professional Portrait Artist, Illustrator & Graphic Designer City Art Works ๐Ÿ“ Sandalankawa, Sri Lanka ๐Ÿ“ž +94 71 627 6552 (Call / WhatsApp) ✉️nduminda@gmail.com ๐ŸŒ https://ugnduminda.blogspot.com/2026/06/photographed-by-ug-nuwan-duminda.html ๐ŸŽจ “Capturing memories, one pencil stroke at a time.”